Layer Quality Conference in Faisalabad Pakistan
- Recent development and updates on nutritional and managemental strategies for commercial layer.
- Applications of new technologies and strategies for enhancing pullet & hen productivity for sustainable egg production.
- Challenges of integrating conventional layer production, health and welfare.
- The aim of this conference is to propose modern concepts for enhancing layer performance through innovative strategies.
- To enhance the basic understanding of the participants about different aspects disease control in layer farming .
Patron in Chief Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sajjad Khan (Dean Faculty of Animal Husbandry)
Chairperson of Conference Prof. Dr. M. Aslam Mirza (Director IDAS-UAF)
Chairperson of Organizing Committee Dr. Fawad Ahmad (Assistant Professor of Poultry Sciences)
Conference Secretary Dr. Nasir Mukhtar (Arid Agriculture University Pakistan)
Abstract / Poster submission & Early bird registration is open until 20 October, 2019
Early bird Registration Charges: 1000 PKR / 500 PKR for Students
(Limited Seats are available: 50 for Professionals & 50 for researchers & students)